Friday, March 30, 2012

~~Skirt~~




Here it is! My newest sewing project.
     This skirt was so much fun to make, it was quite easy which was really nice sens I don't sew with patterns that much. I LOVE the inner pockets on it!!!! It was my first time making something with inner pockets so I'm thrilled with the results! Another thing I love about this skirt is it's length. Not too short not too long, a perfect length for summer with sandals or winter with tights. :)
     Sorry for the not so good pictures of it....the camera was dieing. :/
     I'm now thinking of making it again only maybe this time in pink polk-a-dots....sound like a plan?
     Have a wonderful day in Christ! ~~elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your creations Liz!!! GREAT work! I especially looooooooove that green scarf you made! :) Keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much! I really want to keep doing it but we don't have internet at our house right now.
    Hope u r doing well! :))

    ReplyDelete