Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last summers Creation



Last summer I made this purse. It's a total Liz purse. I designed the whole thing my self, yes.....(I have fun doing things like that every once in a while lol).:)
This has been a very faithful bag, first it was my purse last summer, then it was my co-op bag for my school books I needed to bring with me and such, and now it's my purse again until this years creation takes form! :O !!! Only this time the purse is going to be knit! ;D
     Tomorrow I'll hopefully post my newest sewing project, which I'm quite pleased with!

Jesus Christs blessing be with you today! ~~LIZ

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. And I love the leg warmers. Truly works of art. I'm serious. This is CREATIVITY. Usage of God given gifts. HANDIWORK. ART. BEAUTY.

    keep it up.

    LOVE!
    ~Chlo-chlo

    ReplyDelete